2003-2008 Nissan 350Z Duraflex N-3 Body Kit - 5 Piece - Includes N-3 Front Bumper Cover (108081) N-1 Side Skirts Rocker Panels (100497) N-1 Rear Add On Bumper Extensions (100496).
Duraflex aerodynamics are the next step in providing style, performance and durability for standard and custom aerodynamics.
Duraflex is a combination of fiberglass, plastic and flexible resins that allow for greater control over the design fitment and a thinner profile that doesn\'t sacrifice durability or flexibility.
While there are many different types of combination polymers and resins used to create aerodynamic parts, Duraflex has been proving to be the better choice. It is a far less expensive material to use and is less brittle than fiberglass and carbon fiber alone. With the addition of the other materials to its core base, Duraflex aerodynamic parts have a thinner profile, are lighter and more resistant to impact.
- It uses the highest quality 6-ounce fiberglass as a base.
- All parts come with a completed primer finish.
- Where applicable, a mesh grille is cast in.
- The installation guides are easy to read and detailed.
- Hardware kits are included with all standard orders.
- Duraflex aerodynamic parts have a reduced damage rate up to 75% when compared to similar parts made of different materials.
A comparison of the same type of aerodynamic part, made from different materials, showed that the Duraflex parts had a reduced damage rate that could go as high as 75%. They come pre-primed so paint goes on smooth and adheres well. It is easier to get a high performance finish starting with a Duraflex base. The other reason so many specialists prefer Duraflex is the large range of products made from it by Extreme Dimensions. Extreme Dimensions not only has a generous catalog, their distribution reaches across the globe.